Reduce Costs with Citizen Self Service
In today's economic climate, implementing citizen self-services provides a direct way to save your organization money. The more you empower your citizens with online tools, the more efficient and effective your staff becomes and the better your budget responds.
QScend's QAlert CRM allows you to implement a variety of tools that provide your citizens a means to submit service requests online, track their issues, interact with staff, and find the answers they need when they need them. QAlert also enables your employees in a very busy call center, or bustling departments, to complete other job tasks in a more timely manner by reducing the number of incoming calls and time spent on the phone.
Your Questions and Answers Online
Knowledge is power, but so is sharing knowledge. With the QAlert knowledge base functionality, your citizens can:
- Browse through questions and answers in various categories
- Search the database for the information they need
- Gain easy access to hot topics
- Quickly review updated articles or answers
- Learn what they need without having to submit a service request
Personalized Citizen Accounts
QAlert provides email notifications of progress and resolution to a service request, but for those who would like to set-up an online account, QAlert provides:
- One central place where a citizen can view all the service requests he/she has submitted
- The ability to update an issue
- A means to respond and interact with staff by adding comments