QAlert Mobile™ (for the iPad) allows government employees to manage citizen service requests in the field, thereby eliminating paperwork and data entry hours, increasing efficiency, and lessening the response time to citizen service requests.
Your field personnel can:
- Review submitter and location data
- Add comments and actions by typing or by voice (with the New iPad)
- Take and upload images
- Trigger updates to citizens
- Use Find Nearby feature to map similar service requests
- Move to quickly address issues
All request data and mapping is updated real time between QAlert Mobile and its connected QAlert database.
Take a look how Troy, AL is using QAlert Mobile.